MACGREGOR M43 DRIVER

That was the passion people had for the old MacGregors in the 's. I have 2 sets of the TPs, so I may do it.. Someday I will find a very nice one for my collection. Here is my list: Posted 23 March - I got lucky adding this to my small collection.
Uploader: Nikorr
Date Added: 27 June 2006
File Size: 14.39 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 40749
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Add to watch list. Posted 24 March - Varying quality, so looking to up my restoration game over time, but also want to work out which macgreor I am going to use.

Top 10 Persimmon Woods would be on your collector wish list

Eviltwin Full Member Posts: Wood Brothers hardened their persimmon in the same fashion. Hard as a rock and heavy. Interesting to me that the prices are about the same. This amount is subject to change until you make payment.

Skip to main content. Loaned to me with the promise if I ever quit using it I would give it back.

mcagregor Last, but… well… least, miscellaneous candidates for reshafting and using. Expert editorial reviews, breaking golf tour and industry news, what to play, how to play and where to play.

MacGregor M43 1-2-3-4 Vintage/Classic Persimmon Woods

That said, all the young metal headed wood golfers have no idea what they are missing. I've forgotten my password.

Head and finish are in great condition. This came from a very old tree. The red-head is the PT These are the Byron Nelsons. The best - Palmer Peerless with densitized process turned out in the "Arnie's Own" style.

Persimmon Experts...

Better save some for new grips. Will try and take a photo in daylight so you can see the colour and not the reflection of my foot…. However, they all have old shafts with small red and silver True Temper Step Down bands, and the two wood still has an original full-cord grip that looks older too.

I will get my woods refinished someday by someone who can restore a wood to original finish. Here is my list: Sell one like this.

Beautiful product best finishing job I have ever seen and all I play is woods. Nice to own some real golf history.

Sorry if this has turned out to sound like a major endorsement for Joe Powell Golf, but I macgfegor in reality, it is. Bruce I played my persimmon one season with a Titleist Professional and did some damage to the face.

But the head was as pure as anything I have ever seen before or since.

MacGregor M43 Vintage/Classic Persimmon Woods | #

macgrwgor There is a contemporary wood in the mix as well as a bonus pick. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

Posted 11 January - The clubhead is almost as tall from sole to crown as it is from face to back. Persimmon Golf Today said 5 years, 5 months ago:.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

ATTANSIC ATHEROS DRIVER

CHECK PRONTO CHRONOS DRIVER DOWNLOAD

LNE100TX X64 DRIVER